Elli was born on December 21, 2000. We brought her home in a stocking and she was the BEST Christmas present EVER!!
.
Elli has always been a happy little thing. She is kind, helpful and gives the biggest hugs. She brings so much joy to our family. I absolutely love this girl.
Happy birthday Elli. Thank Tanya for commenting on my blog it is nice to here from old friends once in a while. hope all is well with you I really miss the good old days when we Lived in the same neighberhood .
4 comments:
Happy birthday sweet Elli!!
I love the Elli.
Happy birthday Elli. Thank Tanya for commenting on my blog it is nice to here from old friends once in a while. hope all is well with you I really miss the good old days when we Lived in the same neighberhood .
What a great grand daughter! I would love to have her doll house to play with. Love you, Elli, tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment