Yes... it is crazy. I'm ready to pack up.
Let's all move away for a month or so. Maybe by then the snow will be gone!!
These are beautiful pics....you sure are getting good with that camera.
I'm really very glad I escaped the snow that weekend. Snow should be DONE by the 1st of April! Admittedly, it is beautiful, but I'd be a little more thrilled if I knew those pictures were from October, not April!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yes... it is crazy. I'm ready to pack up.
Let's all move away for a month or so. Maybe by then the snow will be gone!!
These are beautiful pics....you sure are getting good with that camera.
I'm really very glad I escaped the snow that weekend. Snow should be DONE by the 1st of April! Admittedly, it is beautiful, but I'd be a little more thrilled if I knew those pictures were from October, not April!
Post a Comment