He must really love me to forgive me for this...
Alex wanted a haircut around 10:30 pm last night.... I agreed. As he well knows, I am NOT a night person! I far prefer the crisp clean air of the morning hours. I'm still not sure what I was thinking...or not thinking... but while I was doing a little clean up around his ears, I shaved a VERY large bald spot on the side of his head. I gave out a big "OOPS" and couldn't stop laughing (I do that when I am tired) There was no other option... I think he is secretly happy... he has been trying to get me to shave his head all summer. Elli came into our bedroom this morning and her eyes got very big when she saw Alex sleeping. She wispered to me, "Mom, did you shave dad's head while he was sleeping?!"

Anyone else need a haircut?!
17 comments:
lol
Love it! I once cut my brothers hair so badly that I offered to buy him a hat.
looks awesome!
Joe would love to have that haircut. At least that is what he threatens to do every so often. Good to know we have someone right next door to do it when he finally does it!!:0)
I'm laughing OUT LOUD right now! Love it! It looks great!
Hahahaha! oops!
I did that once to Aaron, and also they day after I gave my boys a haircut I ran into a friend and she looked at my boys and asked, "What happened?"
I love Elli's comment!
That's hilarious! If it's any consolation, Alex looks really good with a bald head. I like it! I LOVE that Elli thought you shaved it in the middle of the night. Too funny.
That's hilarious...I'm so impressed at your ability to laugh...and seeing the silver lining in life...or in his case the shiney side of life :)
I think it's funny that Elli would think you WOULD shave his head. SO FUNNY!!! I think Alex looks good!
This is hilarious!! My husband would never trust me!!
um i will wait for my hair cut, but thanks.
Good work Tanya!!! I think Alex looks handsome! Ty let me trim his neckline once and I made the same mistake. Needless to say that was the last time I was asked to "help". :)
We favor that haircut in our house!
Who IS that bald man?? I love Elli's reaction!
Ha Ha I love night time! I am so not a morning person!
I think that it looks good I personly like bald heads mybe because david has a bald head love what elli had to say
ROFL
Post a Comment