~Nelson Mandela
***
I have thought about this quote a lot in the last couple of weeks and wanted to share it. Too often I feel inadequate and afraid of letting my light shine in fear that I may fail..and fail miserably...in front of what feels like the whole world. I want to shrink. I often tell Alex... surely you must get sick of me, because I'm pretty sick of myself. I do enjoy watching others. I see those that are kind... especially when they've been treated unkindly... those that are forgiving... especially when things really aren't fair... those that don't complain...especially when they have good reason too...and those that SHINE... especially on a dark, cloudy day...
Thanks to those who aren't afraid to SHINE... as a Child of God does... it makes me want to do the same!!


3 comments:
Shine sister Shine! You are beautiful when you shine, shine for your family they are such a blessing given to you. Shine for your friends who look up to you for direction, shine for your amazing business that you have grown because you shine even when you think you don't. Shine for that handsome arborist that would rather be with you than with anyone else and for heaven's sake shine for the sake of shining. You make me want to shine too. Thank you for your friendship.
Vickie
That is one of my favorite quotes ever! You, my friend, are a shiner!!! You're being true to your mission on the earth when you shine out! I love having you for my sunshine friend! LOVE YOU
How funny- I just printed off this quote the other day and put Scentsy stickers and shiny star embellishments all over it and stuck it on my wall right above my computer so I can read it everyday!!!
Loved having dinner with you before Conv. you are a flippin riot!!!
Post a Comment