Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More summer fun...

I thought I would have more time to do blog posts during the summer. So far, it hasn't worked out that way. Where is the summer going?!
In June we made our way to Logan and visited this cute family...

The Atwoods. Sandi was the first person I met when I started school at Utah State University and we became fast friends. She has been an amazing part of my life. I want to be like her when I grow up.
We had a great time relaxing and hanging out. We went hiking, played at a park and visited the Gossner Cheese Factory. The cheese factory was Ben's favorite part. They had endless samples of different kinds of cheeses, flavored milk (my favorite was cookies and cream) and cheese dips.











Can't wait to visit again soon...

We also took the kids to Lagoon a few weeks ago. It was their first time going and we had a blast!! The weather was nice and the crowds were small! When you visit Lagoon you might actually think, "Hey, I'm a little bit sexy!" Good people watchin', that's for sure. Stacy and Clint from "What Not to Wear" would be in over their heads!!

P.S. This may be the last of my photos for awhile... my camera was dropped and it will take 4-6 weeks for it to be repaired...uggh!! I'm in mourning...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So red lipstick is definitely a no no at Lagoon?
Thanks for the laugh. Love Ya!

Vickie said...

Tanya,
I love your kids! They are great and they are so well behaved. Sorry about your camera.
Vickie

Amy Craig said...

So fun!!! Nathan and I went to a theme park here a couple of weeks ago and we seriously said the same thing. Going to Lagoon does WONDERS for you self esteem :)

ShazBraz said...

I knew you said you were here but seeing the evidence in picture form made me sad! So close...hope we can meet up next time!

I saw Sandy today at Walmart. She was in the photo place and seemed very busy so I didn't go bug her to say hi. She's such a sweetie!

kristie said...

I didn't know your camera was broke. Sorry. Lagoon is fun.

April said...

I'm so glad you're having a fun summer! MISS YOU!! :)

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

looks like great fun!!!!!

Jen said...

Isn't summer fun!!! Don't worry about the blogging thing- kids are more than worth it. Have fun, eat some yummy food and enjoy the last couple of weeks!

Sachiko said...

So fun! I am glad hear that you and your family are enjoying the summer.

Brock and Stef said...

So much fun!!!