Kristie, that is from Lynita's yard...those beautiful roses peek over the small fence. Jen, you would look better in diamonds than most anyway...especially if you wear them with your red lipstick! :) Sharon, I can't leave a comment on your blog now that it is private. I'm sure I'm the problem. I'll get it figured out. You continue to inspire me!!
I would take either, but what I would really love is diamonds on my fingers....lots of them. Is that too materialistic of me?? We all have our flaws don't we? I just want to be dripping in mine!!!
7 comments:
Gorgeous! Is that a flower in your yard?
Hmmmm. I LOVE flowers on my table, but not sure if I'm able to agree with that comment. : )
Hey-me too!!
Kristie, that is from Lynita's yard...those beautiful roses peek over the small fence. Jen, you would look better in diamonds than most anyway...especially if you wear them with your red lipstick! :) Sharon, I can't leave a comment on your blog now that it is private. I'm sure I'm the problem. I'll get it figured out. You continue to inspire me!!
o hey i would rather have roses too. O sterling, get to it!!! I miss my old roses at my old house.
michelle
How beautiful! What is it about flowers that is so magical and delightful. I love them! (and you too!)
I would take either, but what I would really love is diamonds on my fingers....lots of them. Is that too materialistic of me?? We all have our flaws don't we? I just want to be dripping in mine!!!
Post a Comment