Monday, June 1, 2009

More amazing than an ice cream truck...

What can draw a crowd of children faster than an ice cream truck?
I found out today...
We inherited this on Saturday from my brother, Taylor, and his wife, Amy. The kids begged me to try it out after their swimming lessons today. I gave in and then a miraculous thing happened. As it was filling with air, children began coming out of the woodwork. Children in swimsuits, children fully clothed, children waking from naps...they appeared before our very eyes. Fun was had by all! (maybe with the exception of Owen, Brady and Ashley...sorry my little ones!)







Now I know what you where talking about, Taylor...

7 comments:

Amy Craig said...

SO FUN! I wish my kids could have come over to play! We miss you guys!!!!

miklayla said...

looks like soo soo soo fun. Wish i were a kid again. :-)
michelle

April said...

HOW FUN!!! What a great inheritance!

Anonymous said...

Start charging : )

Katie said...

You inherited that? Score! I think I want to come try it.

Heather said...

Ohhhhh! I think I'll wait to tell Katie about that. We'll have to come play soon.

Sachiko said...

What fun! It's just not summer if you don't play with water.