Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Horseback riding...

The kids were thrilled to ride the family horses. I don't know why we don't ride more often - they're only five minutes away! Elli and Rach each got a turn riding bareback. This horse is Sade (above)... she is the youngest of the bunch!
Rachel riding Sam


Ben had a great time riding... with lots of love and help from Aunt Syd!

Amy and Peanut

3 comments:

April said...

YIPPEE!!!! I LOVE IT!! Your blog is adorable- almost as cute as you! I sure love ya!

Em and Jorg said...

Wowzers, Tanya! Even with a cute background. I am super excited to keep up on the life and times of the fabulous Roylance family.

Also, I figured out how to put pictures side by side. You know where it says you can upload your photos CENTERED, LEFT, or RIGHT? There is also and option that says NONE. Select NONE and then you can move your pictures around where you want them.

xoxoxoxoxo

Venita said...

Way to go, Tanya!! You're stepping into territory I continue to avoid. Love the photos! Beautiful kids, and the parents aren't bad either!

Venita