I'm not sure if it was the enormous scone with raspberry jam and the homemade chocolate covered toffee from the Relief Society booth at Swiss Days or the fresh blueberry and cream cheese pastry from the Spanish Fork farmers market that I ate this weekend, but I'm ready...I'm really ready.
I've officially joined the ranks of Weight Watchers...again. Of course, I'm REALLY serious this time and nothing is going to get in my way. When I told Alex this, he just said, "I know you are- that's wonderful, dear". What makes this time different? I guess just that it's a different time.
When you go to a drive thru alone at Taco Bell and order lunch and then open your bag to discover TWO forks, it just might be a sign. Or when one of your children says "Mom, I hope you never lose weight because I like you, well ya know, kind like you are, which is sorta jellyish", this too, may be a sign. A friend suggested posting a "before" picture on my blog...well, there will only be a "before" picture when there is an "after" picture. You'll just have to use your imagination.
Sooo...here it goes! I thought by blogging this trial of my life, it might give me accountability and strength. It's worth a try. I'm tired of being tired of being tired, etc....
I'll be picked up Monday morning at 6:00 am by my dear friend, Stacy, and we're off to Anytime Fitness. We gave it a trial run Friday morning and it was quite the adventure. I'm hoping for a little less jiggle and a little more firm as the days progress. I have a WW meeting Tuesday.
Look for occasional posts about my progress...and there will be...
Fabric Notebook Cover with Baby Lock Serger Victory
3 months ago


10 comments:
You go girl, I'll be checking up with you since I was your first partner. :-) Too bad we can't share our little bags of 2-3 pts treats. I fell off the wagon too but just last week got back on. Got 10 to go. Fun to see you again, just like good ole days.
Way to go Tanya!! You can do it, I know.
Venita
You can do it! I'll be watching you but only because I'm excited for you. This is something you can totally do. . .
Lets be honest losing weight sucks!! I'm so proud of you, you can do it. Don't give up if you have a bad day (or a few) we all have them. I will be keeping an eye on you. GOOD LUCK!! Love ya!
Way to go girlfriend!! i know you can do it... I should really do it too! I want to see some after pics!!
Way to go. I guess I can't bring over the sugar cookies we made yesterday. Keep it up and I will join you after the baby is born. (You'll have to show me that statement when the time comes!)
HI Tanya! What a cute blog.. no surprise since you are doing it.
Love hearing about your life. I'll check back often.
Rochelle
You inspire me!
you go girl! keep inspiring all of us. also, great job on super sat yesterday. thanks for all you do. Jen
Tanya
I loved what you said about your mother. I just sat and cried and missed my mom. No wonder why you are such a good person and I love you so much! We are our mothers whether we like it or not. We get the good the bad and the ugly, but mostly the good. I had fun with you today and am so blessed to have you for a friend. You always make me laugh and that's always is what I am needing. Thanks. Love
me
Post a Comment