Saturday, January 17, 2009

Getting ready...

Today is the day!
Ben has been counting the days until the father and son's sledding activity at Jolley's. Putting on a shirt, pants, socks, snow pants, boots, gloves, and a hat can be exhausting...
.
.
.
I asked Alex if he would take pictures of Ben sledding...says he's allergic to cameras. I've tried, there's no changing the man I love.
Thanks Grandma for the snow pants and gloves!

4 comments:

cstenney said...

What is it with men and cameras? It's like pulling teeth to get Brett to take a pic. Ben looks adorable.

Van Leuven said...

wow he is growing up. I glad that we have this bolg thing. It is fun to keep in tought this way. Hope all is well with you.

April said...

Oh how FUN!! There's nothing like some father-son bonding and lots of wet stinky clothes when they get home:) LOVE YA

Heather said...

He's so handsome. I love that he's in full gear. I bet he had so much fun with Alex. Bad Alex with the picture-taking aversion!