Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ummmm, mom....

I went outside this morning to take a picture of this...


and this...

.
Rachel came outside and said, "ummmm....mom...that's an 'interesting' outfit!" I told her that I was going to dress like this for parent teacher conference today. It might help her teacher understand "where she gets it from"!
.
Sooo...heres to all my pride going out the window...with each passing year...
.
(photos by Rachel)
Did I mention how STINKING COLD it is outside?!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Check out those legs!!!

Van Leuven said...

Oh Tanya I do know about the cold. It was -4 during the day last week. Out here in the sticks. Hope all is well with you.

Ali the B. said...

SEXY!! Will you PLEASE wear that to GNO tonight??!!

ShazBraz said...

Woot woo!

April said...

LOVE THOSE LEGS!! Funny- I was taking nature shots this morning, too! We're great tree huggers! :)

miklayla said...

I'm whistling right now at those legs........love the attire!!!!
michelle

stacia said...

funny how i was whistling at your legs before i saw all these comments... you have some seriously sexy legs, baby!