this pic is adorable!!!! I love it! As to your question about Ryker's ducky tub, no he doesn't use it as a tub anymore. He grew out of it quite a while ago. It's now more of a toy/chair he likes to play with.
One good thing is that you won't have to ask them to get a haircut again soon. Everyone is trying to "cut back"- guess Alex takes that literally.
Oh my goodness, I love it! You have one great family!
that is too funny. Awesome.
I think the buzz cut looks SO good on Ben. Handsome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
this pic is adorable!!!! I love it! As to your question about Ryker's ducky tub, no he doesn't use it as a tub anymore. He grew out of it quite a while ago. It's now more of a toy/chair he likes to play with.
One good thing is that you won't have to ask them to get a haircut again soon. Everyone is trying to "cut back"- guess Alex takes that literally.
Oh my goodness, I love it! You have one great family!
that is too funny. Awesome.
I think the buzz cut looks SO good on Ben. Handsome!
Post a Comment