Love it!
That made me smile-- so true!Love ya
I get all of my best wisdom from the good Dr. He rocks!
Wow, that is so true! I guess deep down inside we all know that, but are caught up with lots of things that we forget easily. Thank you Tanya!
Thanks! Through the eyes of a child right! (Or at least a childs book)
What book is that from? That's a profound lesson I'd love to have on hand.
Hey cute friend- I already commented on this post FOEVER ago--but I'm not waiting for another one to say HELLO! I LOVE YOU!
So how goes WW? I don't know that I've ever inspired change in anyone before...it's a little scary!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love it!
That made me smile-- so true!
Love ya
I get all of my best wisdom from the good Dr. He rocks!
Wow, that is so true! I guess deep down inside we all know that, but are caught up with lots of things that we forget easily. Thank you Tanya!
Thanks! Through the eyes of a child right! (Or at least a childs book)
What book is that from? That's a profound lesson I'd love to have on hand.
Hey cute friend- I already commented on this post FOEVER ago--but I'm not waiting for another one to say HELLO! I LOVE YOU!
So how goes WW? I don't know that I've ever inspired change in anyone before...it's a little scary!
Post a Comment