Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The man I love...

As I was going through our pictures yesterday, trying to find a decent picture of Alex, I came to the realization that it may be a near impossible task. He is completely uncooperative in picture taking matters. If you ask him to 'say cheese' or 'smile', this is what you will get...





Help...he really is a nice guy...most of the time :)

8 comments:

Brousseau Family said...

We love him. . . Our favorite memory I think is of him walking across the street and helping us load concrete, of all things, into a dump truck when we first moved in. Love you guys!

Van Leuven said...

that sounds just like my David he doesn't do pictures.

Sachiko said...

Lol! I know exactly what you mean. We are married to the same man from different families. Rough around the edges but I love him to death.

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

wow tanya, you got you a gem!!!!

Heather said...

At least they make our lives interesting, eh?

April said...

Hilarious! He's a good egg-- even though pictures aren't his cup of tea! LOVE YA

Alexis Mayo said...

Alex always was our fav home teacher. Those pics made me chuckle!!

Venita said...

Forgive me Tanya! I did the best I could. ;-}