Those pictures made me laugh out loud. Your kids are so creative. We used to play church, too, only with those little plastic animals and blocks. The horse was always the bishop and the feminine-looking pig was always the R.S. president. My sister would always be one of the sheep who would bear her testimony and cry.
wow, your kids must be more spiritual then anyone in this fam over here! no one ever dreamed about playing church! Church was always something you had to endure, and re-living it through the week was not something we wanted to do for fun :P how cute! :D
16 comments:
This is so cute!!! Your kids are a riot!!!! Love you guys!
Awesome. I used to have this red corduroy owl pillow that I would stick a Pick Up Sticks stick into and use as a microphone. good times...
that is really cool I remember when I was little and we used to play church.
I love it!
my kids play church all the time too. Its so cute isn't it? Love their set up, that is so cute!!
I love how she remembered a table cloth AND a centerpiece! PRICELESS!
Hey I like their church. I'll be there next week with messy hair, no bra, a Dr.Pepper and my PJ's on! I miss you!! : )
So cute!! By the way, I got my scentsy stuff today. You are right--they are luscious :)
Oh my gosh! I love it! Your kids are so much fun!
Those pictures made me laugh out loud. Your kids are so creative. We used to play church, too, only with those little plastic animals and blocks. The horse was always the bishop and the feminine-looking pig was always the R.S. president. My sister would always be one of the sheep who would bear her testimony and cry.
Very cool.
Yea, John got a ticket on the same street a few weeks ago... I didn't want to mention that. : (
wow, your kids must be more spiritual then anyone in this fam over here! no one ever dreamed about playing church! Church was always something you had to endure, and re-living it through the week was not something we wanted to do for fun :P how cute! :D
Wow, this must be a girl thing. This is sooooo not what my boys are doing before church. :)
Love it! I assume it's a Relief Society meeting. That's the only place we see such a decorated table in my ward.
Ya. this was the best church meeting! I learned so much about bears. lol!
Post a Comment