Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The windy city...

I had a great time in Chicago! Had no idea it was such a beautiful city! Spent the weekend hanging out with my friend, Annette, who lives in Illinois. She was a great tour guide...even if she was completely dependent on her GPS! We saw "Jersey Boys" on Broadway, attended the Scentsy World Tour, shopped, and chatted, chatted, chatted!!

This is a statue inspired from the painting "American Gothic". You can't tell from the picture but it is HUGE.

We were surrounded by stunning archetecture.

The ceiling of a resturant



We spotted these little puffball gooselings at the condo where we were staying. They were soooo cute! I tried to get close, but goosey here on the left kept sqwaking at me and I was afraid he was going to peck me to death.

And the food...

to die for Chicago style pizza!

everything we ate in Chicago tasted amazing!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I'll have to visit Chicago some day. Looks fabulous. I'm glad you had a great time!

Amy Craig said...

I am glad you had a great trip. That picture of the pizza just made me hungry!!

April said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you got to go! LOVE YOU!!

Danielle said...

I love Chicago too! It is such a great city and there are so many great things to do there! We went a few times while we were living in Ohio!

Alexis Mayo said...

That's cool you went to Chicago for the world tour- Where are the pictures from that?
You will be at convention right?