Thursday, April 16, 2009

freckles...

I love their noses and cheeks of freckles...it makes their faces taste so much better when you kiss them.

Thank goodness they didn't get my ocean of freckles, but were blessed with just a sampling.

*Just a side note...

Yes, this is what I've been doing during Spring Break...taking pictures. It's not all bad for the kids though...we've gone to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D, ordered pizza, played Picturequa, played in the snow, had piano lessons, visited friends, and avoided cleaning (just ask Alex). I should be packing for my trip to Chicago tomorrow, but what's the rush?...

8 comments:

ShazBraz said...

Tanya, I always thought your freckles were so beautiful!

April said...

PRICELESS! What beautiful pictures of beautiful kids! I'm glad you've had fun! HAVE SO MUCH FUN on your trip!

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

i too love little bits of freckles too. My little guy has them and i LOVE them. So glad you won a t-shirt.

Sachiko said...

I love freckles! I think things like that adds character. Once Christopher told me, "Mom, you are so pretty and I love you, but I don't like your spots(moles)." So, I replyed, "What are you talking about! those are beauty marks, the more you have the better you look!"
He was quiet after that.

Jen said...

you are great with the pictures! you seem to capture the beauty all around- hope you guys are doing well!

Danielle said...

I love freckles too! What is wrong with the ocean of freckles you have? I think they look fabulous!!

Heather said...

Precious. I love the small sprinkling of freckles.

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.