Saturday, January 24, 2009

No worse for the wear...

As much as I try to skip this day every year, another birthday has come and gone! Thank you, thank you for all the birthday well wishes from family and friends! Thanks to Georgia, Emily and Corinne for being the breakfast kidnappers! No better way to start your birthday than with Eggs Benedict and a Diet Coke from IHOP. If you haven't tried this scrumptious treasure...you must!
Heres to enjoying 42...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday...and Way to go Georgia and Corinne for the kidnapp...Tanya you SOOOOOOOOO deserve it! Cheers to you!

Amy Craig said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

minerfam said...

Happy Birthday Tanya!
-DanaLee

Unknown said...

I am glad you had a good birthday...wanted to say that your new hairdo looks very sassy!

Jen said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday. 42 young- that is awsome! Love ya Jen

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday-really late!!! Only the best of friends wait until days after your birthday to tell you. We like to make it last as long as possible. I'm a slacker, sorry. I hope you had an awesome day, and I don't think you look a day over 25! Love ya!!