Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Enough with the flower pictures...

I promise, I promise...this is my last flower picture post for awhile. My photos clearly (or not so clearly) are of the amateur variety. Sure could use a new camera...hint, hint. I snuck a few of the pics from next door. Thanks, Lynita!



Thoughts become things...choose the good ones



We saw this rainbow at dinner tonight and it became the topic of our discussion. Rachel let us all know that "no one has ever been able to get to the end of a rainbow", then Ben replied with, "but...I know how to ride my scooter to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!" He has so many amazing talents! :)

3 comments:

April said...

How sweet! If anyone could find a pot of gold... Ben could! I love your flower pictures! Keep taking them because they won't last for long!

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

ok ok Tanya, I want a repeat or another lunch date, that was rediculous!!!! I thought i had a whole another hour but i forgot about early out. So that lunch date was way tooooo short.....when shall we do it again???

kristie said...

If Ben ever gets to that pot of gold, remind him of his favorite neighbors!