He's a little grumpy, fiercely independent and doesn't like me to call him Brother Roylance...but, I like him, I really like him. He makes me laugh and let's me be me. Couldn't imagine life without him.
Tanya- Hello it's DanaLee Miner! Remember me?!? Been awhile huh! I found your blog through Mike Kemp's (I grew up with Mike). Anyway, I just wanted to say hi! I can't believe how big your kids are now! -DanaLee www.theminerfour.blogspot.com
Hey girl, your blog is so great. I am so impressed with your creativity and your photograhpy!! The girls are beautiful, but Ben is gorgeous--do you think he'll want to marry me when he grows up. Loved the music. It made a great FHE, everyone looked at it over and over again. Natalie danced to all the music. Your still the best. Love, Annette
7 comments:
you got ya a good one, good ole tanya r.
He's pretty special- just like you are!
I feel for you alex all the way out here in Illinois.
Yeah, you guys are an amazing couple. So much fun!
Tanya-
Hello it's DanaLee Miner! Remember me?!? Been awhile huh! I found your blog through Mike Kemp's (I grew up with Mike). Anyway, I just wanted to say hi! I can't believe how big your kids are now!
-DanaLee
www.theminerfour.blogspot.com
Hey girl, your blog is so great. I am so impressed with your creativity and your photograhpy!! The girls are beautiful, but Ben is gorgeous--do you think he'll want to marry me when he grows up. Loved the music. It made a great FHE, everyone looked at it over and over again. Natalie danced to all the music. Your still the best. Love, Annette
He is a GREAT guy! And handsome to boot!
I feel the same way about Alan, especially lately, I can't get enough! I love that guy!
Post a Comment