I could seethe kids playing from afar. They had been playing on the make shift sand pile for almost an hour and I wondered what could keep them content for so long...so I ventured over. I discovered rocks, twigs, a few plastic cookie cutters, a bent piece of rebar and three imaginations keeping their attention. I wanted to capture the moment to remind me how simple it can be to find joy in life.
Your kids know how to use their imaginations. Teaching for 9 years, I can tell you that it's a rare thing these days. Thank you for letting me watch you raise your kids - I am leartaing from your awesome example!
2 comments:
How was the par-tay last night??
Your kids know how to use their imaginations. Teaching for 9 years, I can tell you that it's a rare thing these days. Thank you for letting me watch you raise your kids - I am leartaing from your awesome example!
How sweet! You are such a great mom to foster their imaginations! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment