Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been tagged...

My fun friend Ali the B. tagged me.
The rules:
First, the people who are tagged need to post these rules and 8 random habits/facts/quirks about themselves.
Second, at the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to tag and list their names.

Here it goes...
1) I hate wearing anything on my feet.
2) If I could eat only one thing for the rest of my life, it would be bean burritos.
3) I never liked Halloween as a child and I still don't like it much.
4) I've always secretly wanted to be a dolphin trainer at Sea World.
5) I don't like turtlenecks and can't have anything around my neck.
6) I change tasks every 5-10 minutes...it's taken me 2 hours to finish this post...I get sidetracked easily.
7) When I'm pregnant, I love the smell of cigarette smoke mixed with tanning lotion.
8) I haven't read the twilight series.
9) I'm in love with Glenn Beck and told him so when I met him.
10) When I believe something, I do it passionately.

I tag these people:
I can't narrow it down to eight...sooo, if you love me, you are tagged! I'm sure that includes anyone and everyone reading this blog (:

C'mon, I think these tag things are just as silly as the next guy...but, you can do it!

5 comments:

Ali the B. said...

Thanks for doing it!!! :)

ShazBraz said...

I love tags! I'll totally do it; just not today.

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious! I love it.

April said...

Fun list! Thanks for the smile

stacia said...

yes you did tell glenn you loved him... i'm pretty sure he loved you right back...