Thursday, October 23, 2008

Late again...

Rachel missed the bus again today (third time this week)!
Hummm...it wouldn't be because she is busy doing things like this...


Poor girl loses a week of computer time each time she is late.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha

Unknown said...

I think you really have an artist on your hands. But what I want to know is if you do make her eggs?

Tanya said...

No, she didn't get eggs this morning. I promise them eggs when they get up the first time I wake them...but she did give it some good effort! :)

kristie said...

She is hillarious! Today she was showing me her new ghost finding system. She definetly has a creative mind.

Van Leuven said...

that is soo funny Sami is allways running late to but her problem is that she can't put her video game down so she is allway grounded from them.

April said...

What a "crack" up! Love you!

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

love it, glad we aren't the only ones rushing around crazy in the mornings. Our little Rissy is our slow one. Kayla is always on her for being late. How we love our mornings here. :-)

Em and Jorg said...

hey, hottie! I always enjoy reading your posts. Okay, Rachel is hilar. Poor Ellie was probably panicking that her sister wasn't at the bus stop yet. Did you end up making her eggs??

Atwood said...

Hi,I did it, but I'm stilltrying to figure out why you had to copy me on the blog adress...alex loves tanya..you are such a copycat.

liz taylor said...

Do you have a gmail account? Blogger will only allow gmail account to have access. Let me know.

Sachiko said...

That is so funny! I love her character!

Unknown said...

Haha so funny!