My friend, Sharon (a college rommate who recently found me...thank you!) posted this tag on her blog. Go to your picture files...Open the 4th file and the 4th picture and post it.
This is what I got...
.
Back off...he's mine, all mine!
If you are reading this...
CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED!


7 comments:
That's a great picture :)
I love this!
I did it as well, my picture ended up being really cute... but yours is better!
-DanaLee
I'm Sharon's sister and she told me about this photo today...I just had to come see for myself!
I absolutely love that. I just showed Elli and Katie and we had fun looking! I'll have to see what mine is!
aw shucks, i'm bummed he's yours. :-) See you this week with your $20 warmer at lunch at OG. :-)
He's a hottie! Well, not even joking, because he really is handsome. I love how you caught him mid-yawn. So, I just think you're awesome. Aaaaaaand....I love ya! See ya tomorrow :)
Love the Roylances!!
Post a Comment