Hope is critical to both faith and charity. When disobedience, disappointment, and procastrination erode faith, hope is there to uphold our faith. When frustration and impatience challenge charity, hope braces our resolve and urges us to care for our fellowmen even without expectation of reward. The brighter our hope, the greater our faith. The stonger our hope, the purer our charity.
-President Dieter F. Uchdorf
-President Dieter F. Uchdorf
Second Coundselor in the First Presidency


4 comments:
Thanks for this post. I really needed it today! Love ya!!
I was at the temple the other day and for some reason I was remembering my first time going through and how glad I was that day that you were with me, and how glad I am to have caught up with you again. Nothing to do with your post, sorry, but I'm so happy to have you in my life, even if its only electronically!
Needed that!! You are a dear daughter-what would I do without you ?
I just love that man! His talks just reach out and grab my heart! You're a kindred spirit! Love you!
Post a Comment