***
The mountains always remind me of my dad.
Growing up, our house faced the Wasatch Front. Every Sunday as we came home from church, my dad would drive around the corner to the house, stop the car, and say, "Aren't those mountains beautiful?...Do you know how lucky we are to live near mountains like this?!" We would roll our eyes and say "yes, we know, they are so beautiful and we are so lucky!"
I love my dad's positive outlook and gratitude. I miss my dad and can't wait for him to be home where he can enjoy the mountains he loves so dearly!


4 comments:
Those are magazine-worthy pics--I'm so impressed! There definitely is something about our mountains. I miss them when I go away.
Beautiful picture!
I'm sorry you're missing your Dad...What beautiful pictures of the mountains! I like your background! I put the same one on Caleb's blog! What wonderful taste we have! ;)
I saw those mountains on Sunday afternoon, too! From my kitchen window. I told Jorg to come and look, but by the time he got off his duff, the moment was gone. So, I'm glad you captured the beauty!
Sounds like you have an awesome dad
Post a Comment