Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Heavenly Father loves me...

On this Thanksgiving day and always, we have much to be thankful for! May we be overwhelmed with gratitude as we count even the smallest of things as blessings from our Heavenly Father. Thank you to each life that touches ours. We took a moment today to sing a primary favorite and ponder it's words...

Whenever I hear the song of a bird
.
.
Or look at the blue, blue sky,
.
.
Whenever I feel the rain on my face
Or the wind as it rushes by,
.
.
Whenever I touch a velvet rose.
.
Or walk by a lilac tree,

I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heavenly Father created for me.

* * *

He gave me my eyes that I might see

The color of butterfly wings.

He gave me my ears that I might hear
The magical sound of things.

He gave me my life, my mind, my heart:
I thank him reverently
For all his creations of which I'm a part.



Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me.

1 comment:

April said...

That was so neat! I LOVED your thought and the pictures were priceless!