Friday, November 7, 2008

I should have seen it coming...

.
It's my fault really...he did tell me several times that he was STARVING and begged me to fix him dinner... at 4:30 pm.
.
This is what happens when Ben takes matters into his own hands...
***
Peanut butter, grated cheese and jelly sandwich!


Knife licking good!!
.
He ate about half and didn't utter a single complaint of starvation after that. I guess he just needed a little protein fix...can't blame the boy.

7 comments:

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

hey Tanya
Instead of going to OG, lets just go to your house and have Ben cook for us. Sound Good???

Tanya said...

Sorry, he's in school all day...bummer!

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

He's a very creative little chef!

April said...

YUMM!! Almost as good as PB and a tomato on toast:)

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

well he can always make it ahead of time for us.. :-)
see you next week, sorry about today.

Elisa said...

You should really just make him some food every once in a while!
I love you and had SO much fun seeing you the other day!!
Can't wait for Twilight...

Anonymous said...

This is way cute. At Least he was trying. What a cute little boy. I can't believe that a good little chef could come out of Ben. I think maybe once in a while I might have him come over and make me lunch or dinner. LOL.
~ Hayley ~