Sunday, September 28, 2008

Follow the Prophet...

General Relief Society Meeting
Saturday, September 27, 2008
We all rose as the prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, entered the conference center. My heart was pounding as the spirit testified to me that he is THE true and living prophet on the earth today.
SO MANY great things were said. I wanted to share one...
When President Dieter F. Uchtdorf spoke he quoted the following:

"Those who bring sunshine to the life of others cannot keep it from
themselves"
-J.M. Barrie
author of Peter Pan

The meeting was great. The company fabulous. The conversation fun. The food tasty. The evening late. The experience completely worth it!

4 comments:

Em and Jorg said...

I love these ladies!! Gorgeous picture of Tanya Roylance, I have to say...

xoxoxo

April said...

What a special evening! I love Elder. U ( I can't spell it without looking:) I'm so glad you got to be there! Thanks for taking the time to come see me! I love you a whole bunch!

Amy Craig said...

Glad you had a great time! Yes, I received the fabulous scentsy smells last week and I am LOVING them. Thanks a million!!!

Mandy said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, I was bummed I had to miss it. How adorable are the gals in our ward? So so so adorable!! Love ya!