AAAAaaaaarrrrrrgggggghh!!!! I HATE that! I'm sorry!
Darn! Sorry that happened! Time for ZUBS!
if you still lived across the street, i'd be right there for ya. :-)
I'm so sorry that happened to you. Car is a money eating monster that we just can't live without..
All this and you still made time to come see me in the hospital! You deserve a lifetime of tires in heaven! Good luck with your next set.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
AAAAaaaaarrrrrrgggggghh!!!! I HATE that! I'm sorry!
Darn! Sorry that happened! Time for ZUBS!
if you still lived across the street, i'd be right there for ya. :-)
I'm so sorry that happened to you. Car is a money eating monster that we just can't live without..
All this and you still made time to come see me in the hospital! You deserve a lifetime of tires in heaven! Good luck with your next set.
Post a Comment