I've been tagged by my friend, Heather. . .thanks a bunch! I couldn't possibly let her down, so here it goes...
Favorite TV shows (in no particular order)
1) Jon & Kate plus eight
2) Law & Order (any variety)
3) Dr. Phil
4) King of Queens (reruns)
5) Biggest Loser
6) The Office
7) Third Rock from the Sun (reruns)
8) Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives
Some of the things I did yesterday
1) Went to an allergist appointment (I'm off the shots now...yeah!)
2) Went to lunch with Michelle at Olive Garden...yummy!
3) Delivered Scentsy orders
4) Went to Macey's with the whole fam damily (according to Alex he was living in Old Mother Hubbard's house)
5) Did 2 loads of laundry
6) Cleaned a clients house
7) Tripped and fell in my family room (no worries, I'm OK)
8) Looked all over town (well, not really) for our two stupid...sorry, not supposed to use the S word...trouble making dogs. They dug a whole under the fence, escaped and were missing for 4 hours. Thanks to the Ludlows for finding them and calling us. They were just guessing they they belonged to us because they didn't have their collars on...they chewed them off each other! Needless to say, while we were at Macey's (see #4) we bought them new shiny metal ones!
This is turning out to be a really long tag...
Favorite Resturants
1) Mimi's
2) Mongolian BBQ
3) La Puenta
4) Joe Bandido's
5) Olive Garden
6) Ruby Tuesdays
7) Training Table
8) Los 3 Amigos
Nothing light for me...
A few things on my wish list
1) a fancy, dancy new camera
2) a new body...pre-baby. Better yet, my perfect resurrected body, NOW!
3) to go on a cruise with Alex...sporting my perfect resurrected body!
4) for my kids to make choices that bring them happiness and peace.
5) to hire someone to do all my laundry...weekly.
6) to have my dad home by Christmas.
7) to live out all my days with Alex. Unless he turns into a grumpy old man. Oh, wait, he already is!
8) to never do anything that would make someone feel sad.
Things I love about Fall
1) smell
2) changing leaf colors
3) cool, crisp air
4) memories of meeting Alex
5) Smell of Scentsy candles...yes, that was a plug!
6) Thanksgiving with family
7) Using big, cozy blankets
8) Taking pictures...Fall makes for an amazing backdrop
So, there it is! Like it or not...
Tag to anyone who feels so inclined :)
Favorite TV shows (in no particular order)
1) Jon & Kate plus eight
2) Law & Order (any variety)
3) Dr. Phil
4) King of Queens (reruns)
5) Biggest Loser
6) The Office
7) Third Rock from the Sun (reruns)
8) Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives
Some of the things I did yesterday
1) Went to an allergist appointment (I'm off the shots now...yeah!)
2) Went to lunch with Michelle at Olive Garden...yummy!
3) Delivered Scentsy orders
4) Went to Macey's with the whole fam damily (according to Alex he was living in Old Mother Hubbard's house)
5) Did 2 loads of laundry
6) Cleaned a clients house
7) Tripped and fell in my family room (no worries, I'm OK)
8) Looked all over town (well, not really) for our two stupid...sorry, not supposed to use the S word...trouble making dogs. They dug a whole under the fence, escaped and were missing for 4 hours. Thanks to the Ludlows for finding them and calling us. They were just guessing they they belonged to us because they didn't have their collars on...they chewed them off each other! Needless to say, while we were at Macey's (see #4) we bought them new shiny metal ones!
This is turning out to be a really long tag...
Favorite Resturants
1) Mimi's
2) Mongolian BBQ
3) La Puenta
4) Joe Bandido's
5) Olive Garden
6) Ruby Tuesdays
7) Training Table
8) Los 3 Amigos
Nothing light for me...
A few things on my wish list
1) a fancy, dancy new camera
2) a new body...pre-baby. Better yet, my perfect resurrected body, NOW!
3) to go on a cruise with Alex...sporting my perfect resurrected body!
4) for my kids to make choices that bring them happiness and peace.
5) to hire someone to do all my laundry...weekly.
6) to have my dad home by Christmas.
7) to live out all my days with Alex. Unless he turns into a grumpy old man. Oh, wait, he already is!
8) to never do anything that would make someone feel sad.
Things I love about Fall
1) smell
2) changing leaf colors
3) cool, crisp air
4) memories of meeting Alex
5) Smell of Scentsy candles...yes, that was a plug!
6) Thanksgiving with family
7) Using big, cozy blankets
8) Taking pictures...Fall makes for an amazing backdrop
So, there it is! Like it or not...
Tag to anyone who feels so inclined :)


5 comments:
Tanya--I said the same thing about the resurrected body when I did this tag...funny! It must be a common post-baby wish. I got a message from Sandy today about Saturday. I can't go!!! I'm so upset I could cry! I said I would help set up for our big stake activity and it is right smack at the same time. If you ever come up again, though, PLEASE let me know!
that was fun to read, the best part about going to OG with me!!!! :-)
That was a great post! It made me smile! Hope you are doing great! It seems like I haven't seen you forever! Love ya!
You sure can pack in a shiz load of stuff into one day!!
Love the tag:)
I feel honored that you played along. Thanks for a fun read.
Post a Comment