Friday, November 28, 2008

We survived...

No need to worry, my mother and I survived Black Friday...didn't start any fist fights or use a single swear word. That's me on the left.

6 comments:

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

something is wrong with me.....i did not go out early, i waited until all the good deals were gone. :-(

ShazBraz said...

Tanya...I have an answer and a question for you

a) 550 Westhaven Dr. Logan 84321

q) Do you know anything about Jill (our old roommate)? I have tried to find her by her maiden name, but I can't remember cory's last name to search for her that way...

Van Leuven said...

Tanya let me know what your email address is so I can invite you on to mine. Your blog is awsome love all your pictures.

Tanya said...

It's atroylance@digis.net! Hope all is well!!!

Sachiko said...

I went out on Black Friday too. I thought I was going to have to use my cane every now and then, but thankfully I didn't.

Brousseau Family said...

Thanks for the laugh. . . And not a SINGLE swear word?